Midnight Pearls 3

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mango: a worthy investment.




So today I got word that MQ was having a day only 20% off sale on all their Mango items. What's funny is that last week I tried on half the store, but not too many outfits by Mango. I've decided that Mango is the BEST thing MQ has going on. I was forced to focus on this designer, and turns out I sadly overlooked some great stuff! Mango is now a fav.

Oh - AND I noticed that one of the ruffle stitching was coming out - and that added another 10% off! I've been saving since February and am a woman on a budget - every dollar off counts! I'm convinced this is a worthy investment!

This really was a purchase - and how funny that I didn't snap any photos of it on!

check out www.mangoshop.com for more of Mango!

No comments:

Post a Comment